Everest is the highest peak in the world which is at 8848.86 meters from sea level. Everest is known as Sagarmatha in Nepal, which means the top of the world. The Everest trek is one of the best treks in Nepal as well as in the whole world. Everest Trek in Uunchai Movie reflects the trekking to the Everest Base Camp and the panoramic views.
Trekking is an adventurous activity. Many obstacles and problems can arrive while trekking in the high-yield Himalayas. But if we look after the safety measures then it is not a big deal. Every people can complete this trek if they are physically and mentally prepared for this trek.
Uunchai Movie wants to say that the Himalayas are the healer of every pain. They make you forget all your pressure and take you to the next world. This movie also says that ages are only the number where 3 friends who are above 60yrs go to Everest Base Camp Trek to fulfill their friend’s last wish to go to the Himalayas. It also reflects on the process of walking on the trekking trails. Overall the movie was the best, the lifestyle of the Himalayas, Nature there, amazing panoramic views of the Highest mountain in the world along with other mountain peaks can be seen.
Although Everest Base Camp Trek is a linear walking path to the bottom of Everest. This trek teaches a lot about life and how it can be run. After being in Base Camp, people used to imagine heaven must be like this. Not only Everest Peak many other peaks like Cho-you, Cholatse, Makalu, Ama Dablam, Lhotse, etc are seen from the trekking trails.
Major Highlight of Everest Trek in Uunchai Movie
1. Kathmandu to Lukla flight is magnificent to view stunning Himalayan panorama including Langtang and Everest.
2. Namche Bazaar is the center attraction of the Everest Base Camp trek during our acclimatization at Namche, explore the Tibetan market, Sherpa Cultural Museum, and beautiful settlement of Namche Bazar, and hike up to Everest viewpoint.
3. Teng Boche Monastery is on the trial with its unique space and is the oldest monastery in the Everest region.
4. Kalapatthar is the best vantage point in EBC Trekking, climb Kalapatthar from Gorakhshep early in the morning before sunrise.
5. From Gorakhshep, trek to the world’s highest base camp and capture magnificent views of mountain giants towering in the sky and view mighty glaciers and avalanches from Everest Base Camp.
6. The spectacular views of Everest, Nuptse and Changtse, Lhotse, Pumori, and Ama Dablam are visible during Everest Base Camp Trek.
Detailed Itinerary to reach Everest Base Camp from Kathmandu:
Day 1. Fly to Lukla from Kathmandu and hike to Phakding.
- Trek to Namche Bazar.
- Rest the day at Namche Bazar and explore the place.
- Trek to Tyan Boche.
- Trek to Ding Boche.
- Rest Day at Ding Boche.
- Trek to Lobuche
- Trek to Everest Base Camp through Gorakshep.
- Hike to Kala Patthar and trek back to Pang Boche.
- Trek Back to Lukla.
- Then Flight back to Kathmandu from Lukla.
A. How must does it cost for Everest Trek?
On the time duration, the cost of the Everest Trek is different. Normally, for a 12-day Everest trek, 1250 USD is required. The pricing is high on this trek compared to other regions. Thus, High Elevation is the factor in the high price of goods and accommodation. Another reason for being high pricing is because of flight fares i.e., from Kathmandu to Lukla.
B. Is the Heli tour possible on Everest?
Everest Heli Tour is the most demanding tour of Nepal by tourists. About 4-hour Everest Heli Tour would be the best experience for tourists. The journey starts from Kathmandu to Lukla and From Lukla to Kalapathar/Everest Base Camp. One can have the closest view of the world’s highest peak under their leg.
Soaring Himalayas and majestic mountains welcome the guests and they will land at the heart of Everest. This tour would be best for those tourists who are not able to do trekking.
C. Which would be the best month for Everest Base Camp Trek?
The most favorable time for traveling to Everest Base Camp is during the Autumn and Spring season. Trekking in March, April, May, September, October, and November offers the best temperature, clear skies, and fewer chances for snowfall. The mentioned months are the trekking season in Nepal whereas, trekking is open for an entire year.
Therefore, Everest Base Camp Trek is the best trekking route in the whole world. For the adventure lover, Everest Base Camp Trek is the mandatory trek. Their life is incomplete or the adventure will be incomplete if they don’t trek Everest once in their life. Also Everest Trek in Uunchai Movie is one of the best Bollywood movie which main theme is to convay the message to travel to the Himalayas.